GIREP Partners (current status February 2017)
Friendly relations to and exchange with other important organizations in the field of Physics Education Reserach and Physics Education have long been integral part of the GIREP culture. However, Marisa Michelini, the current President of GIREP, was very successful in formalizing co-operations since 2013. These co-operations are aiming at exchange of Newsletters, Web-sites and mutual reports or invited symposia at conferences. Starting from this big achievement, strategies for even closer co-operation are being set up.
Current GIREP partners are listed below. Clicking the link, you can find a short profile of our partners and information concerning our agreements.
- American Association of Physics Teachers (AAPT)
- American Physical Society (APS)
- Physics Education Division of European Physical Society (EPS-PED)
- European Science Education Research Association(ESERA)
- Inter-American Conferences on Physics Education (IACPE)
- International association of physics students (IAPS)
- International Commission on Physics Education (ICPE)
- International Society of Educational Research (iSER)
- The Latin American Physics Education Network (LAPEN)
- Multimedia in Physics Teaching and Learning (MPTL)
- Physics Education Society of Japan (PESJ)
- D S Kothari Centre for Research and Innovation in Science Education (DSKC)